WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

WINNER, WINNER, CHIKKIN DINNER :-D

Hey Peeps,
Just wanted a quick brag and to say Thank you to the peeps at SCRIBBLES DESIGN CHALLENGE for choosing me as their Top Scribbler for Challenge #1. :-D


This was my winning card ...

                                          

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, dear Ike - your card is truly original and very nice! Great idea!
    The heart is also superb!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY . . . CONGRATULATIONS Ike . . . well deserved too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, a very well deserved win for you, what a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and what a brilliant card. I love wordplay so that sentiment really tickles me! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo congrats Ike!!! huggles hun Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete