WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

BLOODY VALENTINE BLOG HOP DAY 1


Blog Roll
Ike..... That's ME

Good morning Everyone and welcome to our BLOG HOP. This will be for the next 3 days, so I hope you will enjoy it.
You should have arrive here via the luscious LADY B but if not you can shoot back up to the top and start over. My first project is  a card using one of my new Rubber Stamps from SMEARED INK !!! YaY.  I used   the OCCASIONS GRUMPIES SET.  Smeared Ink has a Rubber Club now where you can get different sets each month :-) 
Here is the outside........
And this is inside .......



I also used:
 Sizzix PopnCuts Frame
 papers are  Sizzix Little Sizzles  
My Grumpie was coloured with  Copics.
Martha Stewart punch 

So, your next stop is the Krafty KRISTY... I hope you will enjoy our Hop and see you again tomorrow for Day 2  xxxxxxxxxx:-)

11 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha . . . excellent. Love the grumpy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts are adorable and i love the digital!!! I explored your shop a little and you are an amazing artist!! I wanted to look at so many more but didn't have time. Great job on your card!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "grumpie" valentine! He does look lovesick, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh poor Grumpie, I just want to cuddle him :0) Wonderful card Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie pie! great work, ike :) XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grumpies rock. Love this one

    Great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww....too cute! I love the whimsy of the colors and die cuts on the front of your card and your coloring of the grumpie is amazing. You have picked the perfect sentiment and designed a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute and a nice change of pace from valentine red!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww who could turn down such a cute grumpie, love that you went with blue on this piece, makes a great change xxxx

    ReplyDelete