WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 22 February 2013

PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

Good morning Peeps - it's nearly the weekend again so I hope many of you are looking forward to some crafting time :-)
Here is my entry this week for PAINT PARTY FRIDAY.
This little chap is Billy and he was done as a surprise for a friend of mine for her 50th Birthday. Billy was at her party too so everyone could see the actual 'model' as it were :-D I also photographed the painting and made her a matching card. I gave her that first and she loved it but when she opened the painting parcel she just cried :-) 


Click on pic to enlarge.



Finished painting was 12" x 15" and I used Gouache.

Challenges I am entering:

Hotshot Crafts #15 - Anything But a Card

12 comments:

  1. Oh Ike . . . you have surpassed yourself. What a lovely painting and a very personal and touching gift. Got the warm and fuzzies now!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful painting and model! And what a personal gift. Of course she cried. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful painting!! Really lovely!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a tear in my eye too and it is not even my pooch! What a beautiful thoughtful gift and the painting is wonderful. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billy is a good looking guy, what a great portrait. HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your beautiful painting. Happy PPF, Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally get why she cried... this is simply perfect... what a special present...xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Billy is awesome. Beautiful painting and what a great gift.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have exceptional talent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Gosh, how did you do that (one of those statements this time). I am in love with this painting. The little hairs, the expression, OMGosh. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete