WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 7 February 2013

QUOTH THE RAVEN - QUEST 18 TIC,TAC,POE

Hello POE Peeps,
Here we are at QUOTH THE RAVEN with QUEST 18.. TIC, TAC, ...POE
Firstly huge CONGRATS to our Winner from Quest 17, Anything POES...... ELLAPU... and here was her winning piece -
                         
If Ellapu will contact me, I will send her the Prize. 
Isn't that stunning ? There is more to it... if you click on her name above you can go see it :-D
Our TOP 3 this week too were - tOri,  Mark and Corrine. Such stunning entries and so many of them this time, it was extremely difficult for us to choose !! Our Followers are gradually increasing too, so we are very pleased to be finding all you POE lovers out there and we thank you for coming over to play :-D

So, now onto Quest 18.... Here is your Tic, Tac, POE board..
Choose any 3 boxes in a line and use them to make your creation but don't forget it MUST be related to Edgar Allan POE in such shape/form/connection :-) That's the whole point of our Challenge site eh ??!!
For my creation this month I am converting a little booklet I got with my phone. It started life looking like this;

I shall be decorating it a bit at a time and have completed the front page. I used the CENTRE line DOWN on our grid......... Ribbon/Raven/Flowers. I have background paper from Crafty Chaos, a Raven from SMEARED INK's Quoth The Raven set and across the front I sewed some lace with roses onto a piece of acetate. The Raven was printed 3 times and fussy cut, layered up with silicone to make him 3D.

I hope you will come over and play along with us this month and also take a looksee at the delights my Minion Sisters have made for you. We are thrilled to have our beloved FIONA back with us for this month and we send her huuuuuge hugs xxxxxxxxx



5 comments:

  1. Great re purposing of the phone booklet. Love the paper and your use of the acetate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous re purposed booklet! Really creative!
    Fiona?! Where is she? I miss her! Off to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Ike! hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful transformation of your little booklet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raven, Ribbon and Flowers..... you made this for me didn't you LOL. Stunning work Ike, and thanks for the warm welcome back, it's great to be with you all again :). x

    ReplyDelete