WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

SMEARED & SMUDGED BLOODY VALENTINE HOP - DAY 3


Blog Roll
Ike..... That's ME

Hi Peeps and welcome to DAY of our Bloody Valentine Blog Hop  with SMEARED & SMUDGED.
You should have arrived here via the luscious LADY B but if not you can shoot back up to the top and start over. 
Today I have a lovely little chap for you..... BERT the BOGEYMAN...........




He's just looking for a Valentine !! Couldn't you find it in your heart to love him ??? ... even  with his hairy armpits and dangle of snot ?!!!!
I hope you have enjoyed our 3 days of hopping and will come back and visit again some time. Your next stop is the Krafty KRISTY


7 comments:

  1. He's really cute - but I don't think I could date him. Great idea and wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm think think. No thanks i will rather date johnny depp lol

    This is awesome ike great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes...sorry Ike but you will have to be Bert's Valentine. I'm fresh out of kleenex! You are too funny...what a great clay creation! You should share this with Candace...she would get a kick out of Bert. It's been fun hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how adorable is he, snot and all LOL! Wonderful! I'd love it if you'd pop over to my DominoART blog and create an altered game piece for my Romancing the DominoART :0) http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ker-ist . . . who the hell modelled for ya? Remind me NOT to visit Greece anytime soon! LOL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHA omg Ike he is just fabulous!! I really love your sense of humour and your amazing imagination, thank you for inspiring me so often xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...I'm in LOVE! Your bogey man is fab!

    ReplyDelete