WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 15 February 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY 7

Hello Peeps and Happy Friday,
Continuing our round the World Tour.. I was asked to do NZ and Germany. Well, we had NZ 2 weeks ago so now we are off to Germany.
I have made this set for you in  JPEG and PNG so you can split them up how you like and the Word Art can be cut and pasted onto anything. There's a cutesy Lederhosen Bear and a rather saucy little Beer Wench :-D
I hope you enjoy them. xx


IMAGES REMOVED TO SHOP

JPEG

AND ... as an added BONUS..... I have done this Black Forest Cuckoo Clock.......... available by emailing me if you want one. Addy on side bar at the top :-D  LIMITED TIME ONLY

CLOCK NO LONGER AVAILABLE



OK - so where would you like to go next on our World Tour ????






22 comments:

  1. This is really awesome! I'm sure that I will find a way to use this great digi ;) I'm off to e-mail you for the other one! And I would love the tour to come to Canada ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are great dear Ike! Happy Friday - Yes!
    Thank you so much for these free images!
    Yes, I would like to receive this bonus - Black Forest Cuckoo Clock.
    /I plan a few days off - it'll be fun with your images!/
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ALWAYS, for the freebies!!!! You are cool!
    I was thinking Canada too!!!!! We're thinking alike Vicky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Great images...
    I am sending you an email ASAP!!!
    What about Central Asia (Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan...), if not, Argentina in South America :)
    Hugs,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u so much, My home country is Germany.How about Denmark?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab images and fab card huggles Ike xx Sue J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great images! Thank you for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool work... Love them. Still around but always running behind. Hope you're doing all right.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That makes it three in the Canadian list now. I'd love to see what you come up with for our country.

    Thanks for Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the images, Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the images of Germany. Look forward to seeing where we're off to next.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ike it is wonderful thank you so much. I am going to email you in a bit for the other. You are super generous!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I spent a good number of years in Germany and am looking forward to using these images on some scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great digis, thanks.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your beer wench, that will be very hands for a few blokes I know ;)

    You could come to the UK with your travelling roadshow, it's even sunny today!

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the Germany. How about France or Switzerland? Thanks for the great images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the freebies from Germany (but Germany is more than Black Forest Cuckoo Clock and Dirndl *LOL* ;}). Japan, Australia, Scottland or GB.
    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  18. ike you are so generous!! fabulous freebies, as always your work is amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for sharing more fabulous digis!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm loving your countries series. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete