WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

VALENTINE... SHMALENTINE !!!!

Here's something a little more like me .......... snort !!!
I followed this sketch...
                                            

Using "Cool Cat" from BUGABOO, I made this ..................................


Studded leather from Web
Denim: Miss Mint-Little Buckaroo from Peppermint Creative 
Skull Chain: 'Rosie's Dream' from Scrap with Lynn
Senti I made myself.


Challenges I am entering:

Forever Night Challenge #64 - Use a Sketch/Anything Goes






8 comments:

  1. This is hilarious, we liked the cute one you made but love this,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha Ike love this!!!!! its great hugs Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahahaha I love love love it..what a personality kitty:) awesome art as always Ike
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, you have quite the sense of humor... I love your cards, they are so unique... thanks for purchasing my digitals!!! You have no idea how grateful I am, Lisa was sweet to contact you to get vital information that I needed, the relief is unspeakable, I have been working on my site for 3 months and finally got it fixed just days ago..thank you for confirming the payment process. I would like you to go and choose 2 more digitals that you really like (free of course) and email me with your options. I am doing this as a BIG thank you!!! My email address is naomiedwards86@yahoo.com Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee, Hee, Hee. Now there is the Ike we all know and love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahaha awesome! I just love the senti you have used on that piece :D

    ReplyDelete