WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2013

SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM

Hello Peeps,
Well, today I am working on the February Challenges over at the SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM.
My first piece is both for the ROCK n ROLLA Challenge and the VERY SKETCHY (Scrapbook) Challenge.
The song this month for Rock n Rolla is "You Da One" by Rihanna... ..HERE's a YouTube link of the song.

My piece is put together digitally.


Other people's schtuff I used:

Brick wall - Freebie I found via DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES
Hearts - 'Deco Heart Frames' from Scrap With Lynn 
Font - 'Laundromat 1967'.... using words from the song.



Only got to do JUNK FUNK (use Drier Sheets)and OH ! THE HORROR  (Dracula) now :-D 

Oh Gosh !! ... AND the Guest DT Challenge (Alice In Wonderland) with our GDT Leigh Snaith-Brunton ... better known as The Sharpie Domino Queen 



Challenges I am entering:


3 comments:

  1. Well it all made perfect sense once I watched the YT video! Brilliant interpretation.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool Ike...can't wait to see what you do with the dryer sheet and for Leigh's AIW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and your design is awesome..it makes me feel like i am in one of the power buildings if i look up the world will spin on me..i love places like that.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete