WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 17 February 2013

SNIPPETS

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THIS WEEK's FREEBIE FRIDAY - WORLD TOUR "GERMANY".... it's about 3 down now :-)

Today I firked out my snippets box to play at SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND.
I had this little Tatty Ted and used some punches with my snippets to make him a cutesy background. :-)
I also did some faux stitching round my squares. Mt bear is fussy cut and leyered up to make him 3D.



Challenges I am entering:

A gem of a Challenge 67 - Diecuts + Punches
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe #111 - Teddy Bear Picnic
Eclectic Ellapu - Photo Inspiration 



16 comments:

  1. This teddy is beautiful, makes me want to touch him to feel the 3D.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Ike! Love it muchly, Tatty Teddy plus such a pretty background - and am still amazed by your ability to switch styles so dramatically. Bit of a softy underneath all that spooky stuff huh? :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how sweet Ike! I'm a follower on your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Tatty Ted make here Ike. Can't tell if it's an ATC or a whole card, but either way, it's cute. And you faux stitching is SOOOO neat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww super cute card. Thanks for playing along at Eclectic Ellapu this week. Andria - EE, Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Ike... love it so much.
    Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu - the Eclectic one lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you get a rash from doing something cutesy? Because this card is cute with a capital C. Everything about this card turned out wonderful. Whoever's mum is destined to get it will love it I'm sure.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh! What a sweet bear! And that lacy punchwork is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I love the Tatty Ted and your whole design. Thanks for joining us at c4e with your bear card. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teddys are always so cute and he looks really at home on your card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for playing along at Little Claire's this month for Love and Romance with your beautiful card and good luck...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really cute card - love all the little details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore teddy bears! You did a fabulous job on this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Eclectic Ellapu!

    ReplyDelete