WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 28 February 2013

SPYDER's BLOGAVERSARY

Good Morning Peeps,

SPYDER is celebrating her Blog Anniversary over at SPYDER's CORNER and she is generously giving away some super Digis.
I snagged mine this morning and produced a little sumptin' for her :-D  I have called it "THE RETURN OF THE MUMMY"....... 

Click on Pic to enlarge




......I guess he wasn't quite expecting to return there.............. bwaahahahaha !!!!

Images used are all from SPYDER :

"Boot Garden"
"Mushroom Street"
"The Mummy"

I hope she likes it.... it gave me a laugh doing it anyways :-D
HAPPY BLOGAVERSARY SPYDER  xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm laughing my head off, you've certainly made my day and of course I'm pinching this!!!! Actually I'd love to use it as a blog header! The colours are just Brilliant!!! You'll HAVE to show us mere mortals how you do it!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!
    Successful creative day!
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete