WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 10 February 2013

THANK YOU CARD

Happy Sunday Peeps,
I have strayed towards the cutesy side this morning to show you a little card I have made for a friend to say Thanks. :-)
I have used a new image I got the other day as a Freebie from a new place I found...... MILK COFFEE ... I thought my friend would appreciate this cutie :-)




I coloured her with Prismacolour Pencils and baby oil with some Copic enhancements :-) I used chalk for her cheeks.
The papers are from the Sizzix  - Little Sizzles range... 'Rainbow'.
Martha Stewart Punch.
Hand drawn Senti.

Challenges I am entering:



5 comments:

  1. Just had to stop and say cute card lol you don't usually do this cute... so I was in choc to see that ;) But you do cutie very well!!! Hugs

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Ike! love it hugs hun Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, we sometimes do cute, mostly bears though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww . . . sweeeeeet! Who are you and what have you done with the REAL Ike???? Hmmm?

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so rare to see you do cutesy but it doesn't matter what you do, it is always great.

    ReplyDelete