WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 13 February 2013

MUSHY, SLUSHY VALENTINE ORDER

Happy Wednesday Peeps,
I was asked for some Valentine's cards...... NOT scary, Gothic ones - which was a shame, so I had to put my smushy cap on and drag out the pink and cutesy !!!!
Here's one of them :-)

I followed the Sketch over at FOREVER NIGHT CHALLENGES.
Papers are from JLJ DESIGNS
Image: 'Love is Sweet' by MELJEN's DESIGNS
Rose I made myself.

Challenges I am entering:

Forever Night #64 - Use a Sketch
Meljens Designs Challenges #146 - KISS

5 comments:

  1. We are fans of gothic and gory but cute has its place too, your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! I just KNEW you had romance in you really!

    You do both cutesy & sweet AND gothic & scary equally well! I just never know when I'll need a cushion to hide behind, or when it's safe to look! But I like that unpredictability!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may not enjoy it as much but you do good smush too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you wear that smushy cap so well! that really is a lovely card :D xx

    ReplyDelete