WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 18 February 2013

BATTY ABOUT YOU

Here's a little Gothic Valentine card I made for a friend :-)
The window is open and the bats are on little strips of acetate so they fly 'invisibly'. The heart hangs free in the middle on 2 little chains :-D



Challenges I am entering:

Challenges 4 Everybody #14  - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Inspired By Valentines Day Wk 2
Quirky Crafts - Supernatural Love Story
That Craft Place - Valentine
Allsorts Challenge Wk 194 - Things With Wings                    -  TOP 5 WINNER

9 comments:

  1. Super cool card! I love the flying bats! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Ike and a really fabulous take on the theme.

    Thanks so much and sharing and joining my 'Things with Wings' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A..Maz..Ing!!! Ike I love this omg what cool bats LOL its awesome hun huggles Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, thanks for joining us on challenges 4 everybody, hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep . . . totally awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME card Ike! I love the open window with the hanging heart. What a great idea! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! I love those bats. Thanks for joining us at Quirky Crafts challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow very creative card, very unusual I love it. That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Happy Crafting :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete