WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

ATC MADNESS DAY :-)

Haha - Me again !!!!
I am on an ATC blast today Guys...... so here's anopther one.
I used 'Heart Monster' from DILLY BEANS.
I printed him 4 times and fussy cut him to make him 3D. He was coloured digitally. My backing paper is a snippet from the one I used earlier by Scrap With Lynn.... you gotta' use up your snippets right ?!! :-D I stamped "i luv u" with a cute little alphabet stamps set I have from Studio G.



I've got a load more ATCs but I can't show you those yet as they are on their way to the US as part of a Swap over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM, and I don't want to spoil the surprise :-) They have lots of cool stuff going on there every month and different Challenges too. You really ought to pop over and have a looksee :-) 

Challenges I am entering:

Desert Island Craft Challenge No.47 - Dilly Beans  1,2, 4 + 6
ABC 16 - Colour Challenge - Pink, Red + White/Vanilla
Card Mania Challenges #14 - This Love 
Wicked Wednesday ATC #70 - Valentine/Love

21 comments:

  1. Really love that digi! And love how you have colored it digitally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and what you've done with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your work Ike ! hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. way cool eye and the other eye is beautiful, ike! great atc. boring that I didn´t have time to take part..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is so awesome. Love that little guy

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creepy! I love what you have done to the eye! Fab coloring and awesome ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome..this is one of my favorite Dilly Bean images and i love what you did here. I love the background and the creepiness of the little character.wonderful
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful,Thats one of my fave images from Dilly beas, I need to get a spend on with them at some point soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Ike! Could send this one to Len as I look just like that first thing in the morning :) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Ike! Love your coloring. Hey, the current Dilly Beans Challenge is Hearts so you ought to enter it there as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely-creepy ATC! I love the DBS as well!
    Thank you for sharing it in Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. Cripes . . . what did ya do to the monster's eye???? Poor ickle thing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so creepy-cute, I just adore it! Thank you so much for joining us at Dilly Beans, Wicked Wednesday, and DICC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great ATC...even zombies can find love! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. PS Thanks for joining us at DICC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute little lady. Love your design and the images you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww... reminds me of a pug doggy - so ugly that it's actually cute! I do love this though - love the digi colouring - it looks fab!
    Just popping over from Pixies Crafty Snippets :)
    Bubbles #21

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that little guy! so fabulously coloured in too! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete