WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

MORE CUTIES

Whilst I was on my 'cutie' phase last week, I came across my file of digis by BIRDIE BROWN and one of my faves is called 'DREAMIN' and it's these delightful little birds :-D



I decided to paper piece them using DPs by Catia Cunha at SCRAPMALL.  I added a little red heart coz it was for a friend for Valentine's Day. :-) Then I used 'Valentine Papers' by JLJ DESIGNS for the backings. I printed them onto card and layered them up and used my sewing machine to stitch them.

Challenges I am entering:

LRSBC 40 - Lots of Layers


6 comments:

  1. I have this image but I never thought of paper piecing it. You did a great job with that...color me impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! those birds are so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sewing as well? Is there no end to your talents? I love this sweet paper pieced card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever card I really like paper piecing and it works brilliantly here. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper piecing! Thanks for plays at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete