WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 16 February 2013

PLAYING WITH ATCs.... AGAIN :-)

Well, it's me again today :-)
This morning did not start well..... the water pump from our well to the house broke down and flooded the utility room and lobby and left me with a washing machine full of sofa throws that are now stuck in there and only half washed !!!. The pump can possibly be fixed but may need to be a new one AND it's half day closing on Saturday, and if they can't fix it, a new one has to be ordered from Athens. So that means no water until .... at the earliest Monday or anything up to lord knows when coz if the boats go on strike again, we don't get any goods or supplies !!!!!  Aaaahhhh !!! The quirks of living in Greece eh ??!!

Anyhoo - I digress..... I am back on my ATC kick and decided to enter a couple of Challenges with this baby.



This little chap is 'Mr Wool Daisy' from SCRIBBLES BY SANDY. I coloured him a little and then printed him 3 times and fussy cut him to layer up and make him 3D.
I embossed a piece of red card Cuttlebug's "Argyle" embossing folder. Then I used Crafts Too "Daisy Swirl embossing folder and smurged it with Archival 'Whispers' ink in Cherry red before putting my card inside and wacking it through my Big Shot. I quite like the effect but I am now going to have to wash the folder coz it's rather messy :-D  That actually comes out De-bossed coz of the side I put the ink on :-) Slightly distressed with the red ink round the edges and stuck on at a quirky angle and Voila !!
I found a new Challenge site (to me anyway) via  a new friend - Naomi's Blog - CREATIVE BUG ON THE LOOSE.... it's called HIMCR... Hiding in My Craft Room... and they have an embossing Challenge going on, so he's going there too :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Scribbles Designs Challenge #2 - Shades of Red   TOP 3 WINNER
HIMCR #85 - Embossing
Fun With ATCs  Challenge 81- Something Red
ATCs With Attitude Challenge 33 - Be My Valentine
Wicked Wednesday ATCs - Celebrate The Season






17 comments:

  1. Sweet ATC Ike.

    Sorry to hear you've had a bad day. Hope you can get it fixed ASAP.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the perils of living in paradise! Hope you are all washed and well by Monday.
    Cute ATC. I have been wanting to try that embossing technique but was fearful of the mess. Looks fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O poor you what a disaster hope you get a new pump soon


    Love your atc cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing along with Scribbles Designs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no Ike, I do hope it will be fixed soon! I love your atc sooo cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor you ... I hope all things will be mended very soon and you won't have to starve :-)
    Your ATC is gorgeous, love the expression of the sheep and the different embossing.
    How about participating in Fun with ATCs? :-)
    http://funwithatcs.blogspot.de/2013/02/challenge-81-something-red.html
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious image (flower in mouth reminds me of Ermintrude from The Magic Roundabout - showing my age!)... a real treat of an ATC! Thanks for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x
    (Hope you get all your water problems sorted sooner rather than later.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Ike I absolutely adore what you did with Mr. Wool Daisy. Your embossing looks fantastic and the red just makes everything pop. Another great ATC!

    Hope you get your water back soon. It is remarkable how much we take the simple things in life like running water for granted. Good luck and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh I am so totally in love with this card!!!! You make such amazing cards always!!! I know what it is not to have water, twice just last summer and my basement flooded today so I really can understand to some extent!!! I will send positive thoughts your way and to be honest I laughed all afternoon... yes it is stressful and I can't be sure as to why it was so funny..LOL Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Suzy! It is awesome that you entered into our challenge this month too! Thank you! Thank you!

    I do hope your water situation dries up soon! It is a pain to not have things working properly...

    Thank for joining us at the Scribbles Design Challenge...
    big hugs...

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh on the water disaster - hope you are on your way to getting that taken care of! Your ATC is awesome, as always. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow its so lovely - I love Sheeps !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is adorable. Love how you colored Mr. Wool Daisy. Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awee, this is so cute. Love your colouring. Thanks for joing us at Scribbles Designs Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful Shep (the singular for Sheep ;) from now on anyway's) a great fun atc, I could not help but smile when I saw it. I hope they figure your pump out soon x
    Thanks for joining us at Fun With ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did it yet again!!! Love how you out this card together and the embossing, with the hint of red!! Thank you so much for all the support and thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17.  what a fun card, love the embossing and the cute sheep.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete