WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 3 February 2013

PIN SWAP

Hello again,
I recently joined in the PIN SWAP over at the CRAFTERS' CAFE. It is being hosted by Kristy and we had to make 3 using at least 3 beads.
I have only done a couple of pins before so thought I'd have a go. Since I have already posted a pikkie at TCC, I can Blog about them now :-)
I used some teddies - although they are Chrimbo ones... I thought everybody would be doing Valentines ones !!! I attached my feather to the pin with cord and then glued on my beads and then the teddy.
I made matchbook style presentation packs using "Love Bug"  DP and elements from Scrap With Lynn on a base of plain red card. I attached a couple of gold heart brads on the front and a piece of cord to close. I decorated the front with assorted goodies.


I did a special packet for Kristy, but I can't show you that coz it would spoil the surprise :-D 

6 comments:

  1. Cool! And I know just how lovely your pins are too.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This are really cool and sweet. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, love it! What a lovely swap!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pins. I am in the same swap and hope I get one of your. It was a lot of fun. I like the way u displayed yours. I put mine on ATC's.

    ReplyDelete