WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 23 February 2013

A BIT OF SPOOKY FUN

Happy Saturday,
Here I am messing about with a digital scrapbooking kit...................................
HAUNTED HOLLOW by Kim Cameron Designs at Daisies & Dimples.

Click on Pic to enlarge.... if you dare bwaahahahahaha !!!



Challenges I am entering:

HIMCR #86 - Use A Kit
My Time To Craft  #210 - Inspired by a Song.....Thriller.
Digitally Sweet Challenges  Digital Only - Anything Goes + Optional Sketch   TOP 3
Inspire Me Fridays #97 - Anything Goes
Hotshot Crafts #15 - Anything But a Card
Stuck On Us Sketches Feb 15 Challenge
 
Sarah Hurley Challenge #77 - Anything But A Card

17 comments:

  1. Great card, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab as always Ike LOL love it xxx Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome...love your digital work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blows me away I love it..here i am learning to draw and you have become the master of digital art wow!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive digital layout Suzy. Loving the awesome skeleton image, and the gorgeous font! Thanks for using our sketch at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laugh everytime I visit you, I love your style and I can only imagine what a riot you are in real life! You have to have a good sense of humor and awesomeness to create a layout like this.. you blow my mind... I love the curved words underneath the web and love the font! I can't look at that skelton without laughing and my little fella thinks it is funny too... the blood is scary though! lol You do amazing work Ike.. Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. S P O O K Y! Cool! Thanks for sharing with us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome font for a scary cool layout! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is just too cool Ike. I saw it when checking things out over at Digitally Sweet Challenges. I think this is the first time we'll have been in a challenge together. May the best digital win!

    Okay, actually it should read, 'may the luckiest digital win' since it is Mr. Random Generator who picks the winner but for some reason, that doesn't have quite the same ring to it. Either way good luck!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome page, I love the drippy blood might have to go and check out the site you got that kit from xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cleverly put together. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley this time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for joining us at Stuck on u sketches, great idea to turn into a card. BFN

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome, but a little creepy!!! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great :D Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this month, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is pretty cool!! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dead! cool lol. Great layout. Thanks for playing at Digitally Sweet.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just went over to Digitally Sweet Challenges to see what this week's theme is and I happened to see you placed top three and got all excited and then realized I had placed top three too. My image was under yours! Way to go us!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete