WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 2 February 2013

ATCs

I love making ATCs, so I couldn't resist this weekend trawling through to see what I could come up with in the way of Challenges. I found WICKED WEDNESDAY, who's Challenge this time is Gothic Love and the sponsor is BUGABOO - well that's a great combination if ever I saw one, so out came my bits and bobs to make an ATC. I used backing papers from Crafty Chaos (sadly no longer open) - the set is called Gothic Bruise (how appropriate) and my image is 'Skelekinz My Heart' from Bugaboo.  I distressed the edges of my backing cards with my Making Memories tool. I coloured her digitally and then printed her out 4 times and fussy cut, mounted on 3D pads for pop. :-)
I also used a sentiment from Bugaboo 'You have my Heart', but it doesn't show up quite so well in the pikkie :-(
                             



Challenges I am entering:

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 69 - Gothic Love
OSAAT Challenge 148 - Use a Digi
Milk And Coffee - Valentines
Sarah Hurley Challenge  77 - Anything But A Card
Digi Haven - Love + Valentine

19 comments:

  1. OK this is totally cool - and how did you you manage to get the text to show up like that, all red and graffiti-like? Awesome. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...Goth never looked cuter, what a great Bugaboo image! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Great Bugaboo image and super colouring. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this Ike!!! its totally fab hugs hun xxx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, Ike! Makes me wanna have at look at my Bugaboo stamps again. Thanks for playing with us at WW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kinda cute AND scary at the same time! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ATC, the colours are awesome :D Thanks for joining us at the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog this month, Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Atc Ike, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great ATC..Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the cutest little goth girl! Love this ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on a Valentine's Card. The out of the box colors are fantastic.
    (♥◠‿◠)Thank You (◠‿◠♥)
    .•:*¨`*:•.For Joining Us.•:*¨`*:•.
    ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so cute! Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome ATC Ike! Did you see we got Top 3 at WW ATC challenge? Congrats to you!! Love this ATC!! It Rocks and so do you!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this image, I have it and need to play with. Great coloring and layers on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven for our Love/Valentine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great valentine.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee stamps Valentine challenge.

    ReplyDelete