WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

NEVER ALONE

I've been bit by the bug !!

This is a new digi that I got this morning from Naomi at CREATIVE BUG ON THE LOOSE. It's called 'Boy With Bunny' and he's a FREEBIE, so why not go over and snag one (suitcase not part of him). He would be suitable for all sorts of occasions from Easter to birthdays. :-)  Naomi is a newbie with her SHOP, so why not pop over and see what she's got and give her some encouragement on her BLOG






I suppose I am being a bit "deep and meaningful" today, but this is what came into my head so you have to run with it - right ?!!

I have coloured him digitally and used digital paper piecing for some elements.
Created in PSE9.

Challenges I am entering:
Tuesday Alchemy #51 - Travel with a Rainbow Photo Inspiration (suitcases) 
Make it Monday #129 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Impressive digital coloring and paper piecing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tuesday alchemy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is freakin amazing Ike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for posting about me and my new store, you are so wonderful!!! I love everything you did with my boy and bunny, the suitcase is a brilliant idea and I love the setting and colors!! You are a true artist and I will never know how you did this, lol..you are so clever. BIG FAT HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't leave your page as I sat here eating a bowl of soup examining every little detail...lol The fur on the bunny is awesome and so is the jeans, the marks on the shirt , the face of the boy... wow, I love how you made it your own, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is sooooo cool! Just love all the fabulous details. I'm in awe that you did this digitally!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the digital coloring! Works very nicely with this images, The sentiment is great and the look on the boys face says it all! Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have just blown my mind. I am currently on the phone with Naomi and the two of us are drooling over the phenomenal job that you have done with her stamp. Phenomenal doesn't even describe the depth of the emotions that this image evokes in me. It is undeniably a work of art. You have surely made this, a work of your own. We both wish we had the right words to describe just how remarkable your design is. You are truly an inspiration and this creative world of ours would not be the same without you.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, wonderful job of colouring and the addition of the suitcase works really well. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant Ike! I love the sentiment and your digital colouring is amazing, thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Alchemy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Ike congrats on being a Tuesday Alchemy Delight. If you haven't seen the post, here is the link:
    http://www.tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.ca/2013/03/winners-challenge-51-photo-inspiration.html

    You deserve all the honours you can get for this one.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete