WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 19 February 2013

QTR - MIDWAY REMINDER

Hello POE Peeps,
Here I am with a reminder that we are half way through February's  QUEST 18 - TIC, TAC, POE over at QUOTH THE RAVEN.

I have done another couple of pages of my altered booklet for you to see.
Following the grid, I have used the Diagonal - down from Top Right to Bottom Left ..... Metal, Raven, Diecut/Punch.
The Angel image was printed 4 times and fussy cut to make her 3D.
The little tag was cut with a die and slides into a little pocket also diecut.


Click on Pic to enlarge...


I used;
Backing papers from Crafty Chaos - 'Faraway Lands'
Susan Godfrey City Spring Journal Tag
DeStempelwinkel - 'Angel Statue' & 'Trees With Crows'... I used them as Ravens :-D 
Metal Destiny  tag was a prezzie in a bag of goodies I got a while back. I fixed it with a jewelled brad.
Effect created in PSE9
Ribbon from Stash
Sizzix Die Cut

I hope you will come over and play along with us. Quest 18 is open until 6th March 2013.

Challenges I am entering:


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Ike! Love that you made the angel 3D that really makes the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the colouring on this, that burst of colour on the grey is great xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Ike so much to see. I have been collecting things for this challenge since it started so I had better not miss it! Vee xx

    ReplyDelete