WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 3 September 2015

HAVE YOU EVER STOPPED TO THINK ........?

Well, it's me again today.
I was thinking recently that I pick up loads of Freebies along my Blog browsing and stash them away on my EHD, but then don't use them. So - I have made myself a little pledge to start sorting through and getting them out to use.

This one is new, however, and is from SCRIBBLES BY SANDY and is the FREEBIE for this current Challenge - 'BOYS WILL BE BOYS'. I've already slapped one entry in but - having taken the marbles freebie - I decided to do another, pretty deep and thoughtful creation.
Without further ado, here it is..............




The Marbles are from SCRIBBLES, the background is from DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES - called MLT Night Sky 2 and the hand and Earth are  by ME ( I drew it for this creation). 

I added a swirl effect to the backing paper and the marbles were coloured in PSE 9. The hand was coloured with Prismacolour pencils blended with baby oil. 

Now, I hope it fits with the Challenge theme ? I know Boys like to play with marbles and this is a very BIG Boy playing with these :-D

I'm off to walk the dog now, so that's probably all from me today :-)
Thanks for stopping by and your lovely comments.  xxxxx


Challenges I am entering:


SCRIBBLES DESIGNS CHALLENGE #32 - Boys Will Be Boys

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Ike! Great message too! I like how you drew the hand and world - you are very talented, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea & art work!
    Congratulations!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I do that with Freebies too. Maybe I should pull some of mine out and use them! Great boys card Ike. Thank you for joining in the Boys will be Boys challenge at Scribbles Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, my browser refreshed just as I was about to hit the publish button and then crashed on me. Lets see if I can remember what I wrote...
    How freakin' cool is this? I even managed to realize that you had used one of my papers before I read it (go me!). The thought behind is definitely thought provoking and of course your colouring as amazing as always!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing card! I love it!

    (Welcome to the team!) OH and the blinking kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete