WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

ACK !!! NOT MORE CATS !!!!!

Well - I'll be darned...... Don't you just hate it when a cunning plan totally backfires ?!!!
Since I moved here, the word obviously got about that there was a potential 'crazy cat lady' living up the mountain and, on top of the 6 cats that we took on that went with the house, others have gradually snuck up here and ingratiated themselves upon me.
Only 2 of the original 6 still survive, but since then, a further 10 have arrived in some way or another. :-)
When Spring came and "Kitten Season" started again, I was dreading getting another influx but I thought I had escaped by getting myself the small Houndo Boy and that he would keep other interlopers away. !
This all worked well to plan - with him chasing off any cats that he knew weren't 'his' - until last week when my Daughter and her family were here.
During that time 3 more refugees arrived within the garden. They are attempting to encourage 2 others and the beloved Houndo is just greeting them and letting them walk on by !!!! :-(
It's not that I mind greatly.... you know - 16 cats, 17, 18, 20 cats - hey ho, but one of them is really noisy and is constantly everywhere I go saying 'Meooowww, meooowww' ALL THE TIME, and it's driving me nuts !!
We are now into the 2nd 'kitten season' and I am digging the Moat as we speak  hahahaha :-D 

Well then - here's a little depiction of my situation. Yes - they may well have bought me prezzies and lovely wool in the purest Greek Blue - but enough already or I shall disappear until a mound of furry critters one of these days. !! 

As for Houndo Boy - well, he's just crashed out in his dog bed whilst it is presently 'cat free' and he CAN get in it LoL  :-D

Images used:

SLS Lines - Cool Cat Trio  - paper pieced with assorted cat fur, and some colouring with Promarkers.
Photo of my house + garden taken by me 2005.


Challenges I am entering:

Your Scrapbook Place Sept Challenge - Anything Goes
SLS Lines  August Challenge - Summer Holidays (I think all the cats are taking theirs at my house !!) **** TOP 3 ***

6 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Ike! That's a lot of cats, but I say, the more, the merrier! I love cats so much! I have one that meows for a cuddle and he doesn't stop meowing until he gets his cuddle! Your card is so cute and fun! Those cats are too funny! Your house and yard are beautiful! What a view - wow! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so many cats!
    Can I came and play with them?
    oh cats everywhere!
    I just Love them!
    my cats are also in meowing stage.
    Especially Coffee,it's meow in the bathroom,meow in the closet,meow in the kitchen,meow in my craft room!
    It's meow everywhere, because she is only cat that I dont want to let out by herself.
    This two are got used to be out,but Coffee is on supervision when she is out.
    Oh my what a long post from me :)
    But my allergies appear if I'm too long with cats.
    I love them too much so that a little allergic reaction will not kill me.
    I hope: D
    Your card is great
    great image.this cat with mouse is so cute
    I wish you nice day
    Lots of hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is just TOO cool. loving the image you chose and the coloring on it. Aren't cats just sweet? well, sweet when they want to be, lol! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Your Scrapbook Place and SLS Lines!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool card Ike . . . but my mind is boggling at the thought of living with SOOOO many cats. Houndo Dog better get better at keeping more refugee cats out!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun! I mean the card, not the overflow of cats-I am allergic to them! Thanks for sharing your card and your story, Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL fantastic!!! thanks for joining us at the SLS Lines Challenge Blog this month!!

    ReplyDelete