WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

FROM THE HEART

Here I am with my piece for the Stamp of the Month Challenge at FROM THE HEART STAMPS.
This month we got "Pumpkin Patch" and I have coloured her up with Spectrum Noir markers. I had awful trouble colouring the face on this one - I don't know why. Maybe it's because the little mouth and nose are very small and I couldn't work out where my cheeks should go !!! LoL




I used a SILHOUETTE Svg pattern to cut a Shutter card and all the papers are FREEBIES  from MEINLILAPARK. Then edged everything with green and black Archival ink.



I think she looks jolly cute and can't wait to see what we get for next month :-)

I used:

Spectrum Noir Markers; OR1, OR2, OR3, EB4, EB6, FS5, FS7, FS9, LG3, LG5, DG3, CR5


Challenges I am entering:



3 comments:

  1. Oh I love your card, and your colouring is so beautiful! I have this one printed and need to get her coloured! Love the style of this card! Hoping your happy mail gets here this week! My calendar says it's time!

    ReplyDelete