WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 15 September 2015

STILL USING MY FREEBIES :-D

Good morning Peeps,
Here I am with another of the FREEBIES I have been snagging recently.
This one is from IMAGINE THAT  - great digis by Kris  - and you know what I am like with Kitties. :-D 
This one is called "CATS IN SUNFLOWERS" and I coloured up to look like a couple of my (many) kitties using Promarkers.

I placed then on a snippet of parchment and added a tiny sentiment. Not much else there as I didn't want to detract for the lovely image. :-)



The Ginger/white one looks just like a kitty I am (permanently) fostering for a friend who had to return to the UK..... His name is Lucky Louis :-D

Colours I used:
Frosted Jade, Oasis, Lime Green, Soft Green, Budding Rose, Dusky Rose, Cool Grey 3 + 4, Hearthstone, Black, Morning Mist, Warm Grey 1, Daffodil Bloom, Pineapple Crush, Tulip Yellow, Canary, Sleigh Bell, April Shower, Cool Aqua, Cornflower.

Challenges I am entering:



10 comments:

  1. Great image and I love your coloring (especially the pointillism which I am sure I spelled wrong). Very cute card!!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. image is super cute and your coloring is amazing.
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet image Ike . . . and beautifully coloured with your Promarkers too.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh love this one, the kitties are so cute, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, your coloring is A-Mazing!! Love them both, and the li'l dotty shadowing all around them is awesome too. :) So neat, I will try to feature your card in our next "Customer Spotlight" soon at Imagine That! :) If you're on Facebook, and you'd like to share your creation on our Page, feel free! We love it when others share their makes with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeee - so cute! You've coloured these cutie-pies so beautifully! Love all the dots on the frame and around the kitties - great technique! This image is another one I have printed but not coloured yet! So many digis, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image and love how you have included the pointillism in your shading. Beautifully done. It is one off my favourite techniques to use though I have never tried combining with ordinary colouring. Must have a go next time. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne.D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Ike! This is just stunning. You've done a beautiful job and I love that you left things simple with a focus on the image. I love the pointillism behind the image and in the frame as well. Simply beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, fabulous coloring! Really looks real! You are very talented! And your kitties are cute. :) Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your coloring is fabulous and those little kitties are so cute! This card will make someone smile when they receive it! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete