WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2015

SHEESH - WHAT A NIGHTMARE !!!

Hi Peeps,
I am struggling to get things done quickly as we have been having power outages here due to mega electrical storms  and RAIN !!!! .......... our first since February ! :-) Apparently, this is supposed to continue until Friday !!! :-(

Here is my piece for ONE STITCH AT A TIME  this Fortnight  CHALLENGE #246, and our Theme is Anything Goes with LEAVES. I got to work with a sweet little image called "Dog in a Tiger Costume" by SENTIMENTAL SUSAN over at STITCHYBEAR STAMPS.

I printed him out 6 times because I wanted to decoupage him and then I coloured him with Promarkers and have made a tag. My background paper is called 'AUTUMN LEAVES' which is from SPYDER's CORNER (or it WAS - I have had this for years now and am not sure it's still in her Shop) 
I edged with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and used a leaf die from Marianne Creatables.





The Sponsor for this Fortnight's  Challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet and here is the  September image and papers prize pack. 



OK - so you have 2 weeks to come along and play and I hope you will pop over to have a looksee at what my Teamies have made for your delight :-)

Rushing off now...... byeeee xxxx


2 comments:

  1. So super cute! All those decoupage layers look amazing! Very 3-D! I hope you don't have any more power outages! No fun!

    ReplyDelete