WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

SOMETHING FOR THE MEN :-)

Me again,
I have a friend who we lovingly nicknames "2 Sheds" as he has built himself a couple of sheds in his Greek garden and I think, is currently contemplating his third !! He will, however, always remain as "2 Sheds" and his wife is "Mrs Sheds" LoL
Every year for his Birthday, I make him a card and also his wife and my friends order one, so here is the selection he got this year LoL

This first one I made for Mrs Sheds to give him - she always likes a sexy lady on the card for him.
I used a pretty shed picture that I printed 3 times and decoupaged the elements and the door.
The image is 'MISS FORTUNE' from KENNY K and I coloured her with Promarkers, then fussy cut her and stuck her in there with foamies.



This is the inside - using an image of Stella called 'Expiration Date' from BUGABOO (minus her veil). He probably wouldn't be lucky enough to find Miss Fortune in his shed, but I guess he can live in hop :-D  hahahaha 


This 2nd one is what I made for my friends to give him....



This one uses 'Gus - Flashlight' also from BUGABOO and I placed him up front of an assortment of sheds. All coloured with Promarkers and added some teeny googly eyes :-).
It also has a secret message flap :-)


This last one was from me and has 'BEACH BUM BOB' from DR DIGI on there. He was coloured with Promarkers (and looks a wee bit like Mr 2 Sheds by the way  hee hee).
I made a framed mirror using a bit of Mirri card so that when he held it up he could see himself in there and made a LOOK sign with some googly eyes on it. :-)


 and here's the inside...................


Hahahaha - I think he frightened the cat LoL
Puss is from DUSTIN PIKE at DOODLE DRAGON STUDIOS, and is called 'SCAREDY CAT'. 

Oki Doki - I am just sorting out my other recent creations ready to Blog. :-) Thanks for dropping in and I hope you have a fabulous crafting weekend :-D xx

**** - Oh yeah - I forgot to say..... Apparently his daughter sent him a card - made by a card company - from the UK which had a SHED on it and it said "What happens in the shed, stays in the shed"  hahahaha - I have never seen a Shed card from anywhere but she found one !! LoL ***



Challenges I am entering:

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #112 - It's a Man's World
SOS Challenge #218 - Mirror, Mirror   (CARD 3)
Without Words Sept Challenge - One for the Boyz


15 comments:

  1. Tee hee . . . what an excellent selection of shed cards. That topic would have me stumped . . . but not YOU! Said it before, but will say it again anyways . . .I LOVE your sense of humour Ike. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, these are all so fabulous - and funny too! The second one made me laugh! Your colouring is absolutely beautiful on all of these! I love all the decoupaging on the first card! The mirror on the last one is so fun! I think these personalized cards are wonderful - I know 2 Sheds will get such a kick out of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kitty - he loved them and they gave him a good laugh :-) xx

      Delete
  3. you made great cards for your friend birthday!
    I like them all but you know me,cat is my favorite!
    wish for your friend very happy birthday!
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful selection of cards and they are fun made me smile Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool cards for guys!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three brilliant cards Suzy. I love the fun images and even funnier sentiments. Well done overcoming such a tricky theme. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh! TOOOOOOOOO funny!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (reflective!) STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha these are awesome! Happy Happy Birthday to Two Sheds!
    Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Mirror Mirror" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! :) Hi! What a beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring and beautiful projects. Thank you for joining Passion for ProMarkers this week. Hugs Lotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the way you used the sentiments for our challenge 'add a sentiment', they complete your projects perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These were so fun and so personalized and so perfect for your friend! I love them all but that first one is soooo cute. Wow - I am sure he absolutely flipped over these. We have two sheds and now I am thinking we need another! LOL! Fun stuff! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha-ha, I really like all of your cards and the fun personality. The first one really got me giggle. Your friend is one lucky birthday boy. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Without Words. Have a lovely weekend.

    Christina Hor
    GDT - Without Words
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete