WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 16 September 2015

MY FIRST PIECE ON SCRIBBLES DESIGN TEAM :-)

Hi Peeps,

Here I am with my first creation for SCRIBBLES DESIGN TEAM... YaY !!!

Our Challenge #33 this month has the theme of "GOOD LUCK".
For many, September is a time of new beginnings.   Many families have children headed back to grade school.  Others have grown children en route to college or university.  Then there are those who may be starting their first full time job or just moving into their very first apartment.  These are all great reasons for wishing someone good luck.  You may have another reason to share words of good fortune with another.  Whatever the occasion, this month we want to see projects wishing someone you know good luck.  Everyone could use wishes for a little good fortune now and then!

My card is made using MR WOOL 3 and ZIPPER QUOTE, both from SCRIBBLES DESIGNS
I think if anyone is going for an interview then that piece of advice is very important, n'est-ce pas ???!!!

For my background - I cut a Good Luck stencil using a Silhouette svg file and then used two different colours of green Cats Eye inks to daub through the stencil.
I  printed Mr Wool  4 times  and coloured him with Promarkers and . Then I fussy cut him and added foamies to make him 3D. 



 I put the Zipper sentiment on the Inside :-)


So - you have until 15th October to play along with us, but I will be back again with a new creation to show you at the Midway Reminder posting :-D

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you will come along and play with us. There are plenty of FREEBIES from Sandy to use, if you browse through SCRIBBLES DESIGNS.

Challenges I am entering:

Cards und More Challenge #141 - No Designer Paper
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Animal Magic
TTCRD Challenge  Sept 15 -21 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. great card
    I like the image
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, congratulations on your new DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, your card is so fun! Great sentiment! Congrats on your new DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card and what a great news!
    Good luck for you too, dear Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee . . . excellent advice from ewe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card you made and great sentiment too! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card ... the image you have used is such a cutie !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous first creation as part of our team! Love Mr. Wool front and centre and of course your sense of humour using Sandy's zipper quote. Yup, definitely good advice. Welcome aboard my friend. I am so glad you are here and we are VERY lucky to have someone with your talent join us.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. great Card i love your sheepcard.
    thanks for joining at cards und more challenge
    regrads Tinchen

    ReplyDelete