WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 6 September 2015

OSAAT CHALLENGE # 245 - ANYTHING GOES with GRATITUDE


Well - doesn't time fly ??? Here I am again with my DT piece for Challenge #245 over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME.
It doesn't seem like the last time I was doing this, my Daughter and her family were coming out... and now they've been gone a week :-(  :-(

AnyHoo - our theme for this Challenge is ANYTHING GOES with GRATITUDE and I got to work with REECE's SCRAP PIECES digi image called " I Love My MoM".

The Prize for this Challenge is the September Prize Pack...

My card uses background paper and an embossing folder which was a Freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine. I embossed and the used pink and green chalk to highlight the roses. Then I fussy cut it out and stuck it on the backing paper. I edged the whole thing with Whispers ink in Pine Creen.
I mounted the image with foamies for extra pop. I made a little Sentiment panel too. 



I hope you find time to pop over to OSAAT #245 and have a look at what my Teamies made and also join in with us this Fortnight.

Just before I leave you, I would like to remind you of our FaceBook challenge

(only entries using STITCHYBEAR items will qualify)
Current challenge is 'ANYTHING GOES'
 

This challenge will only be open to those of you who work with our store images or papers.  To join in please visit and ‘Like' our FaceBook page then add your entry to the designated folder.  The monthly prize will be a different 5 image pack.  This challenge is now live and the theme for the month is 'Anything Goes'.


Challenges I am entering:


7 comments:

  1. Aw, they're so cute! What a sweet image! Gorgeous card! My favourite colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image Ike. Your embossed fussy cut background is lovely. Hugs Christine xx Fellow DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute Ike - I am amazed at your range of talents from dark to cute is a real jump hahaha. Fabulous use of your free paper and how super perfect to have a die to match up perfectly, really brought this yummy creation total harmony :) :) Big hugs xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card. Great coloring and love your layout. Maggie, DT Sister

    ReplyDelete