WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 22 September 2015

HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE DT CREATION

Hi there spooky Peeps,
I am rushing to get this one up and published too. !!!
This is my DT piece for the second half of our current Challenge over at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE - "The Nights Are Drawing In". Halloween is quickly creeping up on us, so we are all getting prepared for the fun and spooks :-D

I have converted an old box into a sort of window.
I used a stencil and some home made paste to do the brickwork and the coloured it with acrylic paints.
The ivy is done with my "Ivy Corner" digital image from IKEsART.
I added a glow in the dark plastic skellie down the bottom to look like he was creeping out of the crypt.


The crypt portcullis was cut using a Silhouette SVG file.
On the top there is a gargoyle made with a DELICIOUS DOODLES image - "GROTESQUE GARGOYLE" and I printed him several times and fussy cut him to make him 3D. When I had finished layering him up, I dipped him in my Melting Pot. :-)
Right inside at the back I have used my "Castle Room" digital image from IKEsART.
I did put a candle in there but for the life of me, I couldn't get the darn photograph to come out properly :-(



Well, I have to rush now, but I hope you will come over and see what my fellow Minions have made to show you, and maybe even play along with us. :-D

See you at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE. :-) You know how it works - share your creations on this month's theme, but keep it macabre and creepy, not light and sweet.xxx

3 comments: