WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2015

WOOHOO - HAPPY MAIL :-D

Good morning Peeps,
I got some fabulous happy mail this morning......... look at this gorgeous selection of Tapes and some glittery bits and super kitty cut-outs and a lovely card  :-D
This was from my little overseas chum KT FIT KITTY :-)  A huuuuuuuge THANK YOU xxxxxxxxxxxx



5 comments:

  1. That was very generous of K. What a lovely envelope to open . . . much better than bills eh?

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how nice of her!
    I love those kitty dies and those pretty tapes.
    have fun !
    have a nice day
    Lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agree - how nice of her!
    Amazing card! Love it!
    Thanks to you too, dear Ike - You give us so much..
    and you address too! -
    This is a pretty bold nowadays, isn't it? - Smile!!!
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! It finally arrived! Yay! Well that took long enough! So glad you like it! I think you will have lots of fun! It was so long ago that I forgot about the card. I'll have to post it on my blog now! Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete