WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 4 September 2015

COLOURING MORE FREEBIES

Here I am again with a couple more of my collected Freebies from the stash waiting for colour.
My First one is this week's Freebie from 2Cuteink and it's called 'PUMPKIN COOKIE'. 
This was the Newsletter Freebie and I have coloured him up with Copics in a sort of pointillism fashion with yellow, light orange and dark orange.

Then I cut it out and mounted him on a rosette (Tim Holtz Alterations Die) made with 'Halloween Howlers #5' paper from Crafty Chaos (no longer trading), and then mounted that on some pale green card. I made a larger card using the #5 paper and a handmade sentiment to go with. Couple of bits of ribbon and Ta Da !!!




My second one today is using this week's FREEBIE from SPYDER's CORNER - he is called "CARROT TOP BUNNY" and will be available until next Tuesday-ish I think. SPYDER gives out a Freebie on Wednesdays. :-D
I have used him with "CARROTS THE BUNNY" and have coloured them with Spectrum Noir pens and then cut them out. I placed them on a Jillibean's double sided scrapbook paper  paper called Fresh Veg Soup and then mounted that onto pale green card with an inked edge.
I stamped a sentiment using Papertreyink, Urban Design Communique Curves Sentiments cling stamp inked up with a Marvy Brush Marker #64 Plum. I also added a sticker cabichon from a 'Summer' set which was sent to me by a Chum. I don't know who makes these :-(


                             

So there we are :-) I've had quite a busy afternoon.
Remember to snag your Carrot Top Bunny before it's too late and don't forget to go back and show SPYDER what you've made. :-D

I'm off now then to dig through my huge stash of freebie images to see what I will colour next :-D
Thanks for popping in :-)


Challenges I am entering:











3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fan-tastic! Love what you've done! I'm just doing the digi's you've won and now you've won two more! I'd better do some drawing!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete