WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 5 September 2015

AND NOW...............THE CREEPY SCHTUFF :-D

Well Peeps,

I guess you have been wondering where my "Creep" had gone ???? 
No ?!! Have you been lulled into cutesyland by my recent samples of sweet cuddly-ness  and hath forgotten that 'creep' is what I am known for ???!!
October and the Halloween season is fast approaching and my gore is itching to break free :-D Bwaahahaha
I shall tempt thee with a little piece today that is pretty 'middling' as far as blog/gore and snot goes :-D.... I have altered a piece of a giant wooden kiddy puzzle that was kindly sent to me by a good chum. :-)
Beware - there is a little blood spatter ..........................



I covered the piece in a thick layer of gesso and then pressed some surgical gauze into it before it dried. Then I blobbed on some Combi Pearl liquid for sheen (can't see it in photos I'm afraid).
I made some paper roses from an old book and inked with inks and found this weeny 'ghost' cabuchon/sticker doodad in my stash.

The ghost face is 'CbrGhost set 1' from the Halloween Mix Set by MOUNTAIN GOAT DESIGNS. It was one of those multi artist sites giving free stuff, but looks like it no longer exists.  :-(

I printed her out and then wet her a bit and pressed her into the gauze and added more gesso around the edges.

Then I dropped some red ink from an eye dropper on whilst everything was still wet.
The leaves are scrap pieces of baking parchment backing from using a very fine die :-D

I hope you haven't been given too much of the 'queazies' ??!!! LoL

Challenges I am entering:

Domino Art Challenge #16 - Spooktember  *** WINNER ***

5 comments:

  1. Nope, not looking. Too creepy for me - I do get nightmares, not kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is great. love it
    for me it is not creepy!
    I love watch horrors so this is not creepy
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah good old spook and creep! Awesome sauce! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers this is terrific!! Love it and I hope it's for me!! This looks really cool can't wait to see it in person!! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your altered puzzle piece Ike and chose it as my winner for DominoART's GHOSTS challenge! Thank you for playing & hope you'll play again soon! November/December is Winter Wonderland ;0)

    ReplyDelete