WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 25 September 2015

YACK !!! - CHRISTMAS :-(

Hello Peeps,
I hope you are looking forward to your crafting weekend. ?
I haven't been down more than a couple of times in my room this week, but - seeing as I totally walked the legs off the Dog this morning - I thought I would give him a rest down here out of the heat. :-)

Not much Mojo about this end but I decided to have a play with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.
I wanted to play along for RUDOLPH DAY, so I went to the Chrimbo box and I found a plastic bag with loads of little snippets in and some printed out images ready for colouring.
On a friend's Blog the other day, she had pictures of Hedgies in her garden that made me smile so this little guy is just the thing :-D  If you want to see them , then go visit Di.... HERE 
I coloured up this little " Santa Hedgie " from SPYDER.



The card is a piece of old shoebox and I have tons of snippets of white card lying around, so I used a 'Cuttlebug'  Christmas Tree embossing folder on some of that.  I smurged a bit of green ink pad onto the 'inny' side of the embossing folder and then stuck it through the machine. This would, in fact, be the backside of the finished embossed piece doing it this way, but I liked just the hint of green that it gave me and doing it the other way smurged ink around the image that I didn't want :-D

I found some teeny pieces of an old paper with sentiments on it and used those up too. :-)

Well - there you have it anyways - not really feelin' it this week, and life is definitely 'bleh'  just now  :-(

Thanks for dropping in and I'll catch you All later xxx

Challenges I am entering:

Rudolph Day September 2015   ***WINNER***
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #247 - Something beginning with P - Present

21 comments:

  1. love the embossing and gorgeous image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I love the idea of using the "inny" side of the embossing. And that hedgehog is super-cute
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how adorable!! LOVE the idea of the embossed Christmas tree - looks great! And, what a cute little hedgie - I'll have to make a card for our hedgies here I suppose. But, by Christmas they should be safely hibernating :) Rain check maybe? :)) Thanks for the little shout out - oh, and my guess is that the image created by Spyder is also Lynn who loves dogs?

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES - that's her I think Di :-D xxxx

      Delete
    2. YES - that's her I think Di :-D xxxx

      Delete
  4. Hi Ike . . . sorry to hear life is "bleh" at the mo. Hope it gets better pronto mate.

    Loving your cute hedgie with the embossed tree
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great debossed tree. I love the look of that. The hedgehog is just cute as can be. Pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ike,
    such a cute Hedgy Rudolf card.
    Wonderful design and great colours.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image, great Rudolph card xxx Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you have coloured the hedgie, and the debossed tree. A lovely card. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, cute image, super colours and a lovely tree.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this gorgeous little fella and the gorgeous embossed tree too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so ploeased that you were able to take part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge even though you are not having the best of weeks. I do understand how hoard it is to wrestle time commitments etc and always appreciate the entries.

    Your card looks great. That inked embossing folder tree looks fabulous and perfect with your cute hedgie. I had a little smile when you mentioned the sentiment you used...Mine is the same. I have a wee drawer that I toss Xmas sentiments in and every now and again they come in handy!

    I have updated my post with the photos and second prize rules etc...hope you can stop by again to take a look. Sorry about the delay.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cure little hedgie. (I enjoyed seeing Di's photos, too).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card, Hedgie looks super cool! Thank you for using him, and don't forget to choose adigi from the store!
    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Your colouring always looks amazing! I like the embossed tree too! So sorry you've got the blahs - I would not know it from this adorable card - I think your mojo hasn't gone anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card and such a cute hedgie xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely image and great coloring. Love this little hedgie.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A cute little hedgie beautifully coloured. I love the debossed Christmas tree as well.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very cute little hedgie card. He's got a cheeky smile. The embossing folder tree looks great as the background and I loved reading about your recycling. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice cards. Like the embossed tree look.

    ReplyDelete