WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 10 September 2015

PLAYING WITH HAIR

I have been trying to practice colouring some hair and the latest Challenge over on THE EAST WIND FaceBook page is #19, all about Hair !!!
I won some TEW digis recently so I decided to colour up AURORA HAIR TREE, which is one of my new ones :-)






Digital stamp- AURORA ' Hair Tree' - 300 dpi 4 JPEG/PNG files - MAC0122

I have coloured her up with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens and made a Christmas card using a snippet of paper left over from last year, and my new Marianne  Craftables - Basic Shapes die cutter.
I left her dress piece white so that it just blends in with the plain background of her.


I used:
Promarkers... Tea Green, Fresh Meadow, Soft Green, Olive Green
Spectrum Noir Markers..... CR9, CR11, DR6, FS4, FS6, FS8, FS9, HB1, HB2, HB3
White Nail Art pen.
Snippet of Christmas paper from my stash.
Jewels from stach.
Red glitter tree from stash.
Plain white card for lacy circle.
Snippet of green backing paper.


Challenges I am entering:


7 comments:

  1. WOW - you are a total pro at colouring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - Thank you Sarn :-) That's made my day..... I am still trying to get the hang of hair, so your comment has given me a total boost :-D xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous hair colouring and love the highlights Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous coloring!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, great coloring! Thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Ike! This is so fun - your hair colouring is gorgeous! I'd say the practicing has paid off! I love the green hair! Although I don't think I'll be sporting this style at Christmas!

    By the way, Big Congrats on your new DT over at Scribbles Designs! I enjoyed reading all about you - I didn't know any of that! Beautiful photo too, I might add! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude! Yup, it's me again!

    ReplyDelete