WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 16 January 2013

OH - FROG IT !!!

Hello Peeps,
Today I have made a card for two new Challenge sites that I have found :-)
The first is a Group called 'INKY FROGGIES' over at The Crafter's Cafe. It is being hosted by some good friends of mine and is aimed at STAMPING UP product users. If you get to join them - you too can be a FROGETTE  LoL  :-)
The task for January reads thusly;

The challenge: Create a project using a Stampin’ Up! stamp that either is a frog or depicts something pertaining to frogs.  What you interpret as “frog pertaining” is up to you, suggestions include lily pads, ponds, grass, and, of course, flying bugs.  Stretch your imagination and have fun with this theme.

I have some SU digis, and the one I used is called 'Sprinkled Expressions-Heart'. 

The second new Challenge is a brand new one from Sandy of SCRIBBLES BY SANDY fame and is called the SCRIBBLES DESIGN CHALLENGE BLOG. For this one the rule is to use an image by Sandy for your project.
I have chosen to use 'Gone Buggy' with the associated Sentiment... which just makes me laugh every time I read it. My froggy was coloured digitally in PSE9 and I have made a circular easel card using a Monet background. I enlarged the little fly Sandy drew and made some bigger ones to decorate and hold the easel open :-)



So - there we are :-) I hope you will pop over and have a look at this new Challenges and give them some love and encouragement xx

Challenges I am entering:

Inky Froggies - January Anything Goes Challenge (with Frog)

11 comments:

  1. oh that is BRILLIANT . . . what a perfect sentiment for that card! Love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable what a awesome frog..so love him and the sentiment made me smile.
    awesome .
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Ike I love what you have done! Thanks so much for playing along with Scribbles Design this week.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is phenomenal!!! You did an amazing job with the frog. I know you colored it using a program but if I hadn't of know that, I would have said alcohol inks. Thank you for much for joining us at our first challenge and for helping us spread the word.

    big HUGS,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving it Ike! Thanks for scribbling along with us at our first challenge! I am honoured that you'd play with us! :)
    Sandy S
    SDDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your word play on the second project. What great makes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool way to colour an image. Great! Something else for me to learn ;O)

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card and the coloring is just fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Scibbles Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the frog and the sentiment, great card.

    Sylv x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ike,
    I just wanted to come over and congratulate you on your win over at Scribbles Designs for this great card! Way to go my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete