WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY 3 - GREEK SERIES

Good Morning Peeps,
Doesn't Friday whizz round quickly ???!!
Well - here is No.3 in the Greek Series - a church scene with sea and mountains :-)
If you didn't snag the others in this Greek bit, then just scroll down OK  xx

IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP

Maybe next week I'll give you the National Costume and then let's shoot off to another country the following week...... what say you ??????

14 comments:

  1. WOW Ike . . .that's a really great piece of art. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image! Thank you very much Ike!
    I always look forward Friday and your FREEBIE FRIDAY.
    I wish you a lot of joy and inspiration over the weekend.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Thank you for your email!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you really draw the most amazing scenes! Totally love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am printing it right now..it is beautiful Ike thank you so much.
    hugs
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! they are going to be so much fun to create with! thank you thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u 4 sharing your amazing talent with us.Have loved all the greek drawings.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Freebie, thanks..

    Silverbuterfly

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your Greek drawings. They are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've missed stopping by lately, and I see that I've missed some awesome images! You really created a spectacular scene. Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving Greece. I think I will miss it when you move to another country. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to see the National costume. That would be neat. It doesn't matter what series or what images you create, I love it all. But...I do like the ideas of seeing other countries too. Like a quick digi-stamp cultural course.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete