WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 27 January 2013

PINK & GORY CHALLENGE

Hello Peeps,
Well over at The Vent in the SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM , LADY B laid down the gauntlet and wanted us to make her a project that was scary/gory but also contained Pink and Glitter..... aaaaarrrrrggghhh !!! Shock-Horror.............. we don't normally DO pink so this was gonna' be a challenge. I made an ATC using one of my Digis - 'The Ring' from my Movie Madness Collection exclusive to SMEARED INK. My concession to the bit of pink, was the shocking TV !! No wonder the poor girl is trying to climb out of it !! Bwaahahahaha :-)


I coloured her in PSE9. Glitter edge done with Stickles.



8 comments:

  1. LOVE that neon pink television!!! Fabulous image, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would just die if I had a tv that colour lol, fab job though Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! love it Ike this is fab hugs hun xxx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this, the way she has half climbed out but it looks like the TV is sucking her back in. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIKES!!!!! Creepy as all get out. (the pink tv, I mean. LOL) LOVE the image. I need her! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...thanks so much for playing! I don't know how I missed this before. Fab piece!

    ReplyDelete