WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 20 January 2013

MAYZYART CHALLENGE - ROMANCE

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR FREEBIE FRIDAYS

Hi there and happy Sunday,
Today I am messing about with Challenges :-) I have just finished a new batch of images for SMEARED INK so now I am going to play :-)
Over at MAYZYART - the Challenge at the moment is Romance, so I decided to have a dig through and see what images of theirs I have. I just fell in love with this little girl and I guess she could be cartwheeling for joy and in love (probably with a puppy or kitten or something coz she's only young LoL)
I used my new embossing folder from Couture Creations Romantique Collection and it's called 'Timeless'. It is such a beautiful thing, and I bought it for scrapbooking and making mini albums coz there's a cool panel in the middle that would work well for journaling.


Card from stash.
Embossing folder - Couture Creations
Flowers from stash.
Sentiment tag I made. Font: Times New Romance
Image - MAYZYART  - was a Freebie - no name given(maybe given at CDAC for a Challenge ?). Coloured in PSE9

Challenges I am entering:

4 comments:

  1. Love the emnbossing in your project. Great work! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt. God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet card! thanks for playing along in the Mayzy Art challenge this time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at MayzyArt!

    ReplyDelete