WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 18 January 2013

FOREVER NIGHT CREEPY CHALLENGE 61 - 3-2-1

Hello and Welcome,
I have made this ATC for the current Challenge over at FOREVER NIGHT CREEPY CHALLENGES.... 


CHALLENGE 61
3.2.1 ( 3 of something, 2 of something, 1 of something) / Anything Goes
Our Sponsor this week is the fabulous
Delicicious Doodles
                                                   Delicious Doodles
I have used 'The Graveyard' and 'I'm NOT Goth !!' which are both by Delicious Doodles.
I used the graveyard scene as the background for my ATC and then I printed out the Emo  and fussy cut her to layer up 3 times to make her 3D. I added 2 sparkle gems and 1 sentiment cabuchon sticker..


Other Challenges I am entering:


5 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy this is fantastic love the image and fab background
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that she is the only thing with color!Thanks for playing in the Forever Night Creepy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked ATC, love the 3D effect! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Creepy Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous ATC, love the image and the background is stunning
    thanks for joining the forever night creepy challenges this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DT

    ReplyDelete