WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 23 January 2013

ANOTHER CARD COMMISSION

Here I am again with another commission for a friend to give to her sister. Apparently she is a mad mountaineerer, snow walker + skier !! Jolly good luck in that freezy weezy weather I say... Rather her than me :-D
Anyhoo - I made a triple mountain fold card - - well it fits doesn't it ??!!!



I snagged a couple of clip art images from the Web and a fabbo silhouette and this morning LISA at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles gave away a fabulous 'Snowflake Border' which I put with her 'Snowflake Paper' too. If you pop over to see her, you can pick up the links to the other Freebies )the Paper and some Word Art). I used her snowflake paper on the back too but I faded it down a bit, so my friend can write her message there.
Afterwards I thought the sky was a bit bare so I stamped some white snowflakes using a stamp from Wild Rose Studio.

Challenges I am entering:

Cards Und More  Challenge 74 - Ice & Snow
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog No.43 - Anything but a Square
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge 48 - Winter Wonder

6 comments:

  1. That is one of the coolest things I've ever seen and not just because you used my paper and snowflake edge. Really! I love the shape and dynamics of the card. I really have to learn how to create one of those. All the other elements you used come together to make up one fabo birthday card [by the way I'll have you know I picked up 'fabo' from you and now seem to be using it everywhere. Thanks for increasing my descriptive vocab among other things :-)]. I'm off to add your card to the gallery on my blog. Thanks for sharing the link with me Ike!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ike, what a fun creation, the effect with the mountains is fantastic, love the 3D!

    Thank you very much for joining us at the Cards und More Challenge.

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just brill Suzy, so cleverly put together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great. The effect of the 3D looks awesome Ike :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at the CARDS UND MORE CHALLENGE, have fun and enjoy our challenge. We love to see you again ;)

    big Hugs
    Dunja xo

    Do you love a VALENTINE's GIVEAWAY. HERE is mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutly stunning!
    Thank you for joining us this week at cards and more.

    hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete