WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

PAINTING COMMISSION

YaY - here we are again on Friday..... hopefully most of you can have 2 days off and get crafting :-)
Here is a painting I have just finished. The little chap at the top is an Italian Greyhound and is a Crufts winner for his breed. :-) This has to go by post so it's pretty scary !!!!


I am putting this baby into Paint Party :-)


17 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You are an amazing painter! I am so blown away! Stunning realism!! Just beautiful, Ike!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what wonderful dog heads!
    ADORABLE!

    HAPPY PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting of the dogs is fabulous, so realistic and beautifully painted. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun- we think are dog has a bit of greyhound in her!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe,.....This is a love fest here!! Wow those dogs are amazing...so impressive!! I hear ya about putting them in the mail. I'd be nervous too...hope you got some prints of them!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bow to your amazing talent oh painterly one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE them all but the Italian Greyhound is my fav. These are wonderful! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful pet portraits! So expressive!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous portraits- I somehow find it MORE difficult to paint animals than people, so hats off to you!
    Happy PPF,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really you see the soul of animals. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are just gorgeous, expressive and so skillful... I have a portrait of my fur baby and love and treasure it so i am sure the recipients will love these amazing works...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful characters, beautifully done! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are stunning! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love dogs and your portraits are phenomenal. Happy PPF

      Delete
  14. Wonderful work. they look so real. HPPF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Amazing work Ike. Hopefully the commisioned piece made it by mail okay.

    ReplyDelete