WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 19 January 2013

BOOKMARKS

Today I have made a Bookmark to enter in the Dilly Beans Challenge - BOOKMARKS.
I have used 'Heart Monster'. I coloured him digitally and then printed him out 3 times. He is 10cm high for this project. I stuck him onto very thick card and then fussy cut the other 2 prints and layered him up with silicone glue to make him 3D. I then made a giant paper clip with some wire and attached him to it and Voila !! - my bookmark.
Click on pic to enlarge.



So there he is. I think he's going to be strong enough if I am careful with him but I might cover him with glossy accents to make him very tough :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Dilly Beans Challenge - Bookmarks
Crafty Catz Challenge 166 - Anything But A Card
Forever Night Creepy Challenge 61 - 3,2,1 Anything Goes  (Well I got 3 layers, 2 different mediums - paper + metal) and 1 image.... hope that counts )
Inspire Me Fridays 92 - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. So Quick!!! Absolutely Stunning -LOVE it - gorgeous colouring- thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ike this is so cute. I love that Dilly Bean stamp and it is a miracle to me how you can color with the PS (it will take me weeks to figure that out), lol! Amazing depth you have created. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary bookmark. My g grandson would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bookmark. Love the 3d effect. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally fabulous coloring, great bookmark! Thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funky. You did an awesome job at colouring this unique, quirky bookmark.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome bookmark! Love that image and you've colored him wonderfully. Thanks for joining in the fun at Forever Night Creepy Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this... I need to make one like this too! Thanks for joining us at Forever Nights!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic bookmark! Thanks for joining us this week at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this bookmark, it's just awesome
    thanks for joining the forever night creepy challenges again this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    DT

    ReplyDelete