WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 24 January 2013

NEW VALENTINE IMAGES FOR SMEARED INK

Hi Peeps,
Here's my latest batch for SMEARED INK... available at their Shop now :-D




From Top Left:
I give You My Heart
The Look of Love
Prisoner of Love
Love is Blind
Pensive

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzy, i love the art work how talented you are! and a big thank you for your lovely kind meassage it is nice that you took the time! just havin a browse at your work now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new release digis are super great, I placed my request for them, still waiting. Cant wait to play w/ them!
    Love yous!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to play with these ones Ike, just fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These new images all look great. I also saw one you had that 'Made By Mandy' used, your Spring Fairy I believe is what it was called--such an incredible piece. You are so incredibly talented. Thanks for sharing that talent with all of us.

    ReplyDelete