WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 22 January 2013

PET ROCK CHALLENGE

Hi Peeps,
Over at YOUR PAPER PANTRY they are having a  Fur & Feathers Pet Rock Challenge this month. To go to YPP click HERE.
I've had my rock for a week but it didn't give me much inspiration until yesterday :-) I started off painting it white as a base and then a little picture came to me. When I came down to the studio this morning I had a sudden brainwave and got such a crazy idea.
Here is my original sketch....
I got out my Gouache paints  and after a play around I added a goggly eye and  this is what I finished up with...


Now - as you all know - I don't often do cute and fluffy, so this fits quite well but I think he might give people a scare or two over at YPP  Tee Hee !! :-D
I'm also known for doing scary, horror, gory or totally 'out of your head' kind of stuff, so you weren't expecting a 'cute' pet rock were you ???? :-D 

Challenges I am entering:

Fur & Feathers Pet Rock Challenge at YPP




2 comments:

  1. You are one sick puppy.... thats why i love ya so much! Brilliant .... might even consider having a tank myself if you could get fish like this for real!
    Keep safe love BDx

    ReplyDelete