WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

SCOOBY

Hi there,
I decided to try something new - Digital Scrapbooking. I have tons of designer kits but rarely actually make time to try them out.
I decided to make this one for the Colour Swatch Challenge over at DESIGN HOUSE DIGITAL and I used My Memories Suite to construct it. I am still a little unsure of proper layouts, but have just been searching for Templates, so that will help me. :-) Here's the colours to use...



I think it worked OK and hopefully my colours look true to the original. :-)

Kit: 'Whispersoft' by JillDZines

Challenges I am entering:

Design House Digital - January Colour Swatch
Lucky Snapping in 2013 - Nostalgia Challenge New Beginnings


10 comments:

  1. Ah, dear Suzie - superb!
    Good luck!
    ---
    Please, enjoy us this week here - A New Beginning-
    http://luckysnappingin2013.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/nostalgia-challenge-new-beginnings.html
    Only this week!
    ---

    ReplyDelete
  2. swell done SuzySuzy and thank you for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and thanks for entering our challenge, I hope you will join us every week, it's easy to catch up as we are only on week three! Xx lovely layouts too, we will enjoy you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's beautiful, I love it. Great colors and such a cute cat !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work and what a darling friend.
    hugs
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzy. Lovely to see you have joined us. I really like your page

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely! I do digi scrapping if you want to have a look at my stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job especially considering you aren't as comfortable with layouts. I think it looks fabulous Ike. Your colours are pretty close to what they wanted and the layout is delightful. I love Scooby's story and can't get over how much he looks like my Marigold. He has found the purrfect momma to reside with!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete