WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Thursday, 22 March 2012

TAG IT ON AT DRAGON's DREAM

Here I am again today with a tag for TAG IT ON 112 over at DRAGON'S DREAM. The theme this time is 'The Thorn Birds' by Colleen McCullough... Ooooh - who doesn't remember the yummy Richard Chamberlain as Father Ralph de Bricassart ....Mmmmmmm......and the stunning Rachel Ward. ?
Anyhoo - I have used a pikkie from the DVD that I borrowed from the Web. I added a pencil sketch of Ms Ward and some thorns. My Stamps are the twirly bit at the top and the poor little speared bird down the side. They came from a Christmas set of clear stamps but I don't know who made them :-( . Flowers from Petaloo.


Challenges I am entering:
Dragon's Dream Tag It On 112 - The Thorn Birds
Simon Says Stamp - BINGO (I used a tag, brad & flowers)
Stamp Creations Challenge - Flowers

11 comments:

  1. Oh Goodness this is wonderful...beautiful. I love it..love the green with the red thorn birds luscious ..

    hugs
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've created a wonderful tag, love all the details on it. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful tag! I love the pencil sketch and those fantastic thorns at the bottom of the tag. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, what a magnificent piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tag, verry pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flowers and thorns and your mixture of collage and stamping... great dream thanks
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fantastic & perfect for the Thorn Birds theme!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful use of the flowers and thorns, thanks for joining us at TIO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing, I love your sketch, and those thorns are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW !!! Fantastic tag
    Janet

    ReplyDelete