WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

TAG IT ON AT DRAGON's DREAM

Here I am again today with a tag for TAG IT ON 112 over at DRAGON'S DREAM. The theme this time is 'The Thorn Birds' by Colleen McCullough... Ooooh - who doesn't remember the yummy Richard Chamberlain as Father Ralph de Bricassart ....Mmmmmmm......and the stunning Rachel Ward. ?
Anyhoo - I have used a pikkie from the DVD that I borrowed from the Web. I added a pencil sketch of Ms Ward and some thorns. My Stamps are the twirly bit at the top and the poor little speared bird down the side. They came from a Christmas set of clear stamps but I don't know who made them :-( . Flowers from Petaloo.


Challenges I am entering:
Dragon's Dream Tag It On 112 - The Thorn Birds
Simon Says Stamp - BINGO (I used a tag, brad & flowers)
Stamp Creations Challenge - Flowers

11 comments:

  1. Oh Goodness this is wonderful...beautiful. I love it..love the green with the red thorn birds luscious ..

    hugs
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've created a wonderful tag, love all the details on it. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful tag! I love the pencil sketch and those fantastic thorns at the bottom of the tag. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, what a magnificent piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and thorns and your mixture of collage and stamping... great dream thanks
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just fantastic & perfect for the Thorn Birds theme!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful use of the flowers and thorns, thanks for joining us at TIO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing, I love your sketch, and those thorns are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW !!! Fantastic tag
    Janet

    ReplyDelete