WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 3 March 2012

ONE STITCH AT A TIME CHALLENGE 102

Happy Saturday Everyone,
Over at One Stitch At A Time, Challenge 102 is an 'Use a Digi Spring/Easter' and the fabulous DT have been using new stamps from the latest Collaboration. This is a mega Collaboration and here is a preview;




The collab set will be yours free with a purchase of just $12 across the store at StitchyBear Digital Stamps. The whole set will automatically add to your basket for you to download.. How fantastic is that ?  You can also be the proud owner of this full set by winning this weeks prize. Yes - that's right - one lucky winner will receive the whole set FREE. 
I have a couple of my new Spring images in there and I have chosen to colour one up to play for fun. She is called 'Spring Fairy'
So why not pop over at play before it's too late :-D

7 comments:

  1. Hello my Friend. What a beautiful job you did on this card, it looks spectacular.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgalicious card!
    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! she's amazing, absolutely beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Sure wish it were warm enough to dance around like that! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first visit to your site. Your artwork is beautiful. :-) What did you use to color the Spring Fairy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoeNelly - sorry I can't answer you personally as you don't have any details shown - but I coloured her digitally in PSE9 :-)

    ReplyDelete