WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 5 March 2012

SMUDGY ANTICS CHALLENGE - ANYTHING GOES

Hello Peeps,
Now, this week at SMUDGY ANTICS our Challenge is 'Anything Goes'... that surely is no excuse for you not to play eh ?!!! 
Yep, anything goes as long as your project contains at least one stamped image (rubber, clear, or digital) and follows the rules posted in the left sidebar. You do not have to make a card. We also accept altered items, art journal pages, mixed media pieces, etc. If you do not follow the rules, one of which is to be a follower of the Smudgy Antics blog, your project will not count towards the prize drawing and may be deleted. The Prize is a single Digi  image from Smeared Ink. How cool is that ?

This week I have made a bangle for you to see ....

I made it using a section of cardboard tube which I then wound covered with black ribbon. Then I added some silky roses all round. The bat is from Smeared Ink's - Little Bit Batty set .
I printed him out 6 times and then fussy cut him. I layered him up with silicone and each layer was liberally coated with UTEE.
I hope you will come over and play with us this week. :-D xx


Challenges I am entering:
Allsorts Challenge Week 144 - Spread Your Wings

6 comments:

  1. Frickin awesome! This totally rocks, Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is beautiful, love how you made this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS!!!! You are one talented Lady......Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. I applaude the fussy cutting, being a fan of such things. Great project. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - Ike . . . you totally nailed the challenge. This is BRILLIANT xxx

    ReplyDelete