WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

TAG IT ON AT DRAGON's DREAM

Hello Peeps,
Today I am going to play again at DRAGON's DREAM  TIO 110 ALICE - Wonderland or Looking Glass.
Now you know that Tags is my new 'thing' so I am still experimenting here :-) Maybe even ATCs next - who knows ???
Anyhoo - here is my entry...



I used a 6" x 3" tag as my base. The keyhole is from my friend Linda at Scrapcat Cards - I bought several die cuts from her shop 'cos she has a Cricut and I don't :-)  I distressed the edge a bit to make it stand out and added a tiny googly eye in the hole (don't ask me why - I kinda' thought it worked !!!) The playing card is from my stash. The mad hare is 'borrowed' from the Web. The Cat and Alice are both my new digis. I did them a couple of weeks ago but hadn't coloured them up to use yet.  I'm still fiddling with them a bit before I put them in my Shop. The images were decoupaged for 3D effect and stuck with silicone. My 'real' stamp is my butterfly - he's the caterpillar, but he's grown up and buggered off !! A little stamp I had for years.... just distressed a bit with green + brown. 
I think I may have got the angle of the playing card a bit wrong but I'm still practicing a bit here :-D !!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie hope you are ok great take on the TIO theme love what you have created speak soon
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great alice tag, I love Alice ;-) the cat and the alice image are so cool, awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tag, love the long legged Alice. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's full of fun and whimsy, and totally mad like the book!!! Thanks for TIOing this time
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I've put the cushion down . . . this tag is SUPERB and not a scary thing in sight! Cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tag!! Alice is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at TIO.

    ReplyDelete